Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $330.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10 Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides included in this set are designed to be clear and comprehensive. Consistently reviewed by students as offering the opportunity for dramatic score improvement, each book delves deeply into a single area of the exam, providing detailed and specialized instruction. When used together, these guides produce a substantial learning impact, helping students develop all the kwledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Students will benefit considerably from high-level resources such as: - Six full-length, computer-adaptive practice exams - Over 200 additional free practice questions - New content providing strategies for solving problems more effectively - Topical sets of Official Guide practice questions and detailed answer explanations The Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set is aligned to the GMAC Official Guide, 2015 and 13th Editions, and includes: GMAT Roadmap (ISBN: 9781941234099) Number Properties GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234051) Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234020) Algebra GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234006) Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234082) Geometry GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234037) Critical Reasoning GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234013) Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234068) Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234075) Integrated Reasoning & Essays GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234044) Purchase of this set includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep's online computer-adaptive GMAT practice exams and Question Banks.
- Author BiographyFounded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is now the world's leading GMAT test prep provider with locations across the US and internationally. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Recruiting only instructors with 99th percentile scores and substantial teaching experience, our books and curriculum are developed by the very best. Manhattan Prep is the preferred test prep provider for many of the world's leading firms, including Google, Boston Consulting Group, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Deloitte and many more. Learn more at www.manhattanprep.com.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight5080 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine102 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.