All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefining the differences between run-of-the-mill old farts and the loveable geezer, this hilarious tome for old men illuminates what they need to embrace geezerhood. Tools for recognising different types of geezers - from the golfer to the hypochondriac - help men identify what type of cranky old man they are, and geezer role models and great geezer moments offer inspiration for who they can ultimately become. Offering daily insights into geezer philosophies and tips for locating popular geezer stomping grounds, this must-have gift for grandpa also includes crosswords, puzzles, and New Yorker cartoons he can enjoy from the comfort of his own recliner.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Adams is a former advertising executive and owner of the Pittsburg Penguins of the National Hockey League. He is the author of Murder by the Bay. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Charles F. Adams
- PublisherQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationClovis, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Content Note60 b/w illus
- Weight277 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.