All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Greek is a comprehensivelanguage course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level. This book is for use with the accompanying audio MP3 CD-ROMS containing over two hours of audio (ISBN 9781444195361). The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence. -Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages -336-page book contains 15 learning units plus grammar reference and word glossary -Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick -Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Culture tes - learn about the people and places of Greece -Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims -Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Greek -Test Yourself - see and track your own progress Coming soon: get our companion app. Greek course: Teach Yourself is full of fun, interactive activities to support your learning with this course. Apple and Android versions available. Also available: Get Started in Beginner's Greek (ISBN 9781444101621). Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyAristarhos Matsukas studied TEFL and Applied Linguistics in the United States. He has taught Greek in New York, Athens and Berlin and is the author of many self-study language courses.
- Author(s)Aristarhos Matsukas
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight302 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.