Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs by Bruce C. Brown (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.25Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAffiliate marketing is a highly profitable on-line advertising method in which website merchants pay independent third parties to promote the products or services of an advertiser on their website. In other words, affiliate marketing involves posting a company s banner on your website or blog and attempting to send visitors to their website. If someone clicks on that banner or goes to that site and buys something, you will be paid a commission. While some affiliates pay only when a sale is made, some selling big ticket items like cars, credit cards, travel, and so forth have modified the model and pay for qualified leads. Affiliate marketing is w viewed as a key component of a company's on-line marketing strategy. Affiliate marketing is an advertising technique that originally was developed by Amazon.com. In this book you will learn how to master the art and science behind affiliate marketing in a matter of hours. By investing a few pounds you can easily increase the number of visitors to your website and significantly increase sales. If you want to drive high quality, targeted traffic to your site, there is better way than affiliate marketing. Since you only pay when a sale is made, your marketing dollars are being used more effectively and efficiently compared to any other advertising method. The keys to success in affiliate marketing are kwing what you are doing, devising a comprehensive and well-crafted advertising plan, and kwing the relationships between your website, search engines, PPC advertising, and campaign methodology. This ground-breaking and exhaustively researched book will provide everything you need to kw to get you started on generating high-volume, high quality leads. You will learn the six steps to a successful campaign: keyword research, software needed, copy editing, set-up and implementation, performance analysis, return on investment, and reporting and avoiding PPC fraud. In addition, we spent thousands of hours interviewing hundreds of today s most successful affiliate marketing masters. This book is a compilation of their secrets and proven successful ideas. Additionally, you get hundreds of tips and tricks to ensure your Web site is optimised for maximum search engine effectiveness, which will drive business to your Web site and increase sales and profits. You will find actual case studies from companies who have used our techniques and achieved unprecedented success. If you are interested in learning hundreds of hints, tricks, and secrets on how to implement affiliate marketing, optimising your Web site for maximum search engine effectiveness, developing a cost-effective marketing campaign, and ultimately earning ermous profits, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyBruce C. Brown is an award-winning author of more than ten books as well as an active duty Coast Guard officer, where he has served in a variety of assignments for more than 26 years. Bruce is married to Vonda and has three sons: Dalton, Jordan, and Colton. His previous works include: He holds degrees from Charter Oak State College and the University of Phoenix. He currently resides in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Bruce C. Brown
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight482 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.75Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.