All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrency trading is the practice of exchanging one country's currency for ather's. The foreign exchange (Currency, Forex, or FX) market is the largest trading market in the world -- exceeding $3.2 trillion every single day! Essentially, there are four variables involved: currencies, exchange rate, time, and interest rate. The relationships of these variables create opportunities for small investors to obtain investment returns that are unheard of in the traditional investment world. You owe it to yourself and your family to begin learning about currency trading. You can get started with just $100, and the investment can easily be managed in a part-time capacity, usually requiring a few hours on the Internet a week from your home or your office. Currency investments can provide you with a very high and secure rate of return, in some cases as high as 12 percent, 18 percent, 24 percent, or even 1,000 percent every year. This all sounds great, but what is the catch? There really is ne. You just have to kw what you are doing! This groundbreaking and exhaustively researched new book will teach you everything you need to kw to get you started. In time, you will be generating high-investment returns with low risk from start to finish. You will discover what currency trading is; how to invest in foreign currency; trading strategies and tactics; techlogical considerations; how to set up your account online; how to purchase currency online; day-trader insights; current trends; Pivot Programs; price projectors; futures predicting; trading software; and insider secrets to help you double or even triple your investment -- all while avoiding the traps and pitfalls that come with many other kinds of investments.
- Author BiographyMartha Maeda is a freelancer, ghostwriter, and author of more than 20 books including The Complete Guide to Green Building and Remodeling Your Home, Basic Guide to Investing in ETFs, How to Wipe Out Student Loans, How to Solar Power Your Home, How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Independent Record Label, and 101 Sunday School Activities on a Tiny Budget. She is passionate about helping people who might not otherwise become authors to self-publish their work and discover their writing potential. She currently lives with her family in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Jamaine Burrell,Martha Maeda
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight356 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.