All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate do-it-yourself guide for the fresh- and saltwater angler. From the author of the award-winning Complete Outdoors Encyclopedia, this volume will prove to be the most complete fishing instruction book ever published. This indispensable resource offers in-depth coverage of spin, bait, and fly-fishing techniques, tackle, and species profiles of salt- and freshwater game fish. The book also features a section on filleting and cooking, with more than fifty proven recipes. With nearly 600 colour photographs and illustrations, Complete Guide to Fresh and Saltwater Fishing clearly explains and illustrates the most successful techniques for any type of fishing. This book is a must-have reference guide for both vice and experienced anglers, as well as any person planning to wet a line for the first time.
- Author BiographyVin T. Sparano is the author of Complete Outdoors Encyclopedia. He has been an outdoor editor and writer for more than fifty years. He is editor emeritus of Outdoor Life and has written and edited more than fifteen books about the outdoors. In 2009, he was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Fisherman's Conservation Association, and in 2013 he was inducted into the Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Vin T. Sparano
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.