All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequence of programmed instruction provides a thorough explanation of every symbol of musical tation and how to execute it. It is designed for beginners with prior kwledge of music, or for advanced players or singers who need a comprehensive review to fill gaps in their earlier training. This program was developed by the author at her private studio in the Carnegie Hall Building in New York.
- Author BiographyTHEODORA SCHULZE is a Soloist and Music Director on more than forty recordings published on Vox, Turnabout, Amphion, Nonesuch, and Counterpoint-Esoteric labels. Solo appearances with orchestra at Carnegie Hall and Town Hall, New York; Jordan Hall, Boston; Parker Playhouse and Sunrise Musical Theatre, Fort Lauderdale. She is currently the President of the American Conservatory of Music and Music Director of The Telemann Society of New York. She is the protege of the late Alfred Barthel, principal oboist of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra under Theodore Thomas and Frederick Stock.
- Author(s)Theodora Schulze
- PublisherAmerican Conservatory Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Conservatory Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.