All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. With over 1.4 million n-profit organisations in operation in the United States and an estimated 100 million fundraising letters mailed out each year, you may find yourself wondering how you can separate yourself from the hordes of nprofits clamouring for donations. If you employ the techniques provided in this book, you will ensure that your letter stands out and achieves its goal. In this new, exhaustively researched book, you will learn everything you need to kw about formatting a letter, using the word you, structuring a letter, emotional triggers, what works, what does t work, asking for year-end contributions, asking for the right amount, and common pitfalls to avoid. You will learn about follow-up letters, thank you letters, front-end premium letters, back-end premium letters, survey letters, special event letters, petition and protest letters, special appeal letters, renewal series letters, major dor letters, sustainer letters, and lapsed dor letters, as well as letters for recruiting new dors. Additionally, you will learn how to generate the best response, how to phrase your appeals, how to address your letter, how to write strong leads, how to open and close your letters, how to structure your letter, how to use compelling stories to your advantage, how to be personal, how to write with a sense of urgency, and hundreds of other writing tips. The guide provides you with a wealth of sample letters, examples, writing exercises, and forms all of which are included on the companion CD-ROM as well as detailed advice and instructive case studies. By reading this book, you will come to understand your dor and his attitudes. You will ultimately create a successful fundraising campaign and achieve your organisation's goals. Whether you are a n-profit focused on the arts, charities, wildlife protection, religion, health, science, literature, or any other field, you will find valuable information in this book.
- Author BiographyA long-time free-lancer for magazines and newspapers, Charlotte Rains Dixon has recently concentrated on writing copy for businesses and Web sites. She is also a prolific ghostwriter. Visit her Web site at www. wordstrumpet.com.
- Author(s)Charlotte Raines Dixon
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight372 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.