All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<strong>Complete HESI A2 study guide, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with everything you need to pass the HESI A2! </strong></p><strong>Includes free ebook version suitable for iPad, iPhone, any tablet or smartphone! </strong></p><strong>Complete HESI/Evolve Reach will help you: </strong></p><ul><li>Learn faster</li><li>Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 500 questions)</li><li>Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly</li><li>Concentrate your study time</li><li>Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts</li><li>Make a HESI A2 study plan and study schedule</li></ul><strong>Includes practice questions for all 5 modules (some are optional depending on your school) </strong></p><ul><li>Reading Comprehension</li><li>Mathematics</li><li>Basic Science</li><li>Anatomy and Physiology</li><li>English Grammar</li><li>Chemistry</li><li>Biology</li><li>Physics</li><li>Genetics</li><li>Vocabulary</li></ul> Extensive (hundreds of pages) review and tutorials on all topics</p> Please te that HESI(R) is a registered trademark of the Health Education Systems Inc., which was t involved in the production of, and does t endorse, this product.</p><strong>Practice Really Does Make Perfect!</strong> The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you'll have over 400 practice questions that cover every category. You can fine-tune your kwledge in areas where you feel comfortable and be more efficient in improving your problem areas.</p><strong>Study When and Where You Want!</strong></p> You also receive a FREE ebook version, suitable for any smartphone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, that you can immediately download after purchasing. You can practice your questions after working out at the gym, while you're waiting on a friend for lunch, or over your morning cup of coffee. Whenever you have those spare moments, you can consistently build your confidence. </p> Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are t sure if you are going to buy this book. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?</p><strong>Remember it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students.</strong></p><strong>Why t do everything you can to get the best score on the HESI A2?</strong></p>
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Inc
- PublisherComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.