All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese Taunton's bestselling Complete Illustrated Guides series are w available in paperback. Over 900 colour photographs and easy-to-follow steps make this suitable for woodworkers of all levels. It comes from internationally respected woodturning artisan and teacher Richard Raffan. Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Turning features step-by-step instructions for an abundance of wood turning techniques, including both spindle and faceplate methods. Over 900 colour photos accompany detailed, hands-on instructions for turning wood, including how to use lathes, turning tools and materials, chucks, as well as sharpening tools.
- Author BiographyRichard Raffan is an internationally respected woodturning artisan and teacher. Collectors prize Raffan's gallery-quality production pieces, and he is the author of other successful technique books.
- Author(s)Richard Raffan
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, photographs throughout, 43 drawings
- Weight866 g
- Width276 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.