All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Irish is a comprehensive book and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level. The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence. -21 learning units plus pronunciation section and word glossary -Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Insights - learn about the Irish language and the people who speak it -Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims -Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Irish -Test Yourself - see and track your own progress -Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages This pack includes a book and two CDs of audio material. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyDiarmuid O Se is a lecturer at University College, Dublin. He has worked as a secondary teacher and language laboratory instructor and was for many years a researcher at the Linguistics Institute of Ireland.
- Author(s)Diarmuid O Se,Joseph Sheil
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight612 g
- Width172 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.