Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide maps out the Greek or Church modes: IONIAN, DORIAN, PHRYGIAN, LYDIAN, MIXOLYDIAN, AEOLIAN and LOCRIAN for you on 8 string guitar in standard tuning. (F#, B, E, A, D, G, B, E.) Each mode is mapped out all over the neck and as the 7, 3 te per string patterns that link together to let you play in any mode in any key anywhere on the guitar neck and w as several 4 octave options. The scales have been mapped out showing all the relative intervals in each pattern making it much easier for you apply the information to your playing by putting the dots in a harmonic context. This edition has been extended to almost double the size of the original book and w includes 4 te per string 4 octave plus scales and either 4 te then 3 te (4/3) or 3 te then 4 te (3/4) fragments that can be moved at octaves to cover nearly 4 octaves. I have also added 4 NPS patterns based on extended 3NPS shapes so you can move some four finger 4 NPS licks across the neck. It's up to you to decide where you want to use 4 fingers, or add a slide, but the whole fretboard is w unlocked!
- Author(s)Rob Silver
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.