All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Nepali paperback book is most effective when used in conjunction with the corresponding audio support. - You can purchase the book and audio support as a pack (ISBN: 9781444101973) - The audio support is also sold separately (ISBN: 9781444101980) (copy and paste the ISBN number into the search bar to find these products) Are you looking for a complete course in Nepali which takes you effortlessly from beginner to confident speaker? Whether you are starting from scratch, or are just out of practice, Complete Nepali will guarantee success! Now fully updated to make your language learning experience fun and interactive. You can still rely on the benefits of a top language teacher and our years of teaching experience, but w with added learning features within the course and online. The course is structured in thematic units and the emphasis is placed on communication, so that you effortlessly progress from introducing yourself and dealing with everyday situations, to using the phone and talking about work. By the end of this course, you will be at Level B2 of the Common European Framework for Languages: Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and interactive features: NOT GOT MUCH TIME? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. GRAMMAR TIPS Easy-to-follow building blocks to give you a clear understanding. USEFUL VOCABULARY Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking. DIALOGUES Read and listen to everyday dialogues to help you speak and understand fast. PRONUNCIATION Don't sound like a tourist! Perfect your pronunciation before you go. TEST YOURSELF Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE Extra online articles at: www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of the culture and history of Nepal. TRY THIS Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyMichael Hutt teaches Nepali and Himalayan Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. Krishna Pradhan teaches Nepali at SOAS. Abhi Subedi is a Nepali poet, playwright and essayist.
- Author(s)Abhi Subedi,Michael Hutt
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight348 g
- Width139 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.