All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for intermediate students taking Spanish on a high school or college level, this book can be used in the classroom as a main text or as a textbook supplement. It covers every aspect of Spanish grammar and correct usage, beginning with verbs and analyzing verb tenses, the passive voice, reflexive verbs, verb usage in the subjunctive mood, imperative command verb forms, and uses of verb infinitives. The book's subsequent sections cover uns, modifiers, and the other parts of speech, with discussion of various interrogative forms, words that express negation, feminine forms, demonstratives and possessives, prouns, diminutive and augmentative word formations, and more. Contemporary idioms are interspersed throughout the text, and the book's many exercises give students plenty of solid practice. Cartoon illustrations throughout the book help to demonstrate points of Spanish grammar.
- Author(s)William C Harvey M S
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width198 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.