Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionTEAS(r) Test study guide and over 400 practice test questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts! Everything you need to pass the TEAS Test! Includes FREE ebook version suitable for tablets or any smartphone! This TEAS Study Guide will help you: Learn faster Practice with 2 complete TEAS practice question sets (over 500 questions) Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly Concentrate your TEAS Test study time Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts Learn what you MUST do in the exam room Answer TEAS multiple choice questions strategically Increase your vocabulary fast with powerful learning strategies Make a TEAS Test study plan and study schedule Over 300 TEAS Test practice questions including: Reading Paragraph Comprehension Passage Comprehension Mathematics Basic Math Algebra Metric Conversion Word Problems Science Human Body Science (Anatomy and Physiology) Life Science (Biology, Ecology) Earth and Physical Science Scientific Method and Reasoning English Grammar and Language Usage Grammar and Vocabulary in Context Spelling and Punctuation Grammar and structure Extensive (hundreds of pages) review and tutorials on all topics The TEAS Test and the Test of Essential Academic Skills are registered trademarks of the Assessment Techlogies Institute, which did t produce and does t endorse this product. Study When and Where You Want! The print version of our TEAS Study Guide comes with a FREE ebook version suitable for any smartphone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, that you can immediately download after purchasing. You can practice your questions after working out at the anytime. Whenever you have those spare moments, you can consistently build your confidence. Practice Really Does Make Perfect! The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you'll have over 400 practice questions that cover every category. You can fine-tune your kwledge in areas where you feel comfortable and be more efficient in improving your problem areas. Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test! Heard it all before? Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don't feel you need it. Maybe you are t sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students! Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
- Author BiographyComplete Test Preparation Inc. has been publishing high quality TEAS study materials since 2005. Thousands of students visit our websites every year, and thousands of students, teachers and parents all over the world have purchased our teaching materials, curriculum, study guides and practice tests. Complete Test Preparation Inc. is committed to providing students with the best TEAS Test study materials and TEAS practice tests available on the market. Members of our team combine years of teaching experience, with experienced writers and editors, all with advanced degrees.
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Inc
- PublisherComplete Test Preparation Incorporated
- Date of Publication29/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Test Preparation Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.