All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Wine Selector strips away wine's intimidating facade to show how easy it can be to choose wine in any setting, easily and with confidence. Avoiding wine jargon and instead focusing on the 10 wine styles - Crisp, lean whites; Lively, aromatic whites; Rich, full-bodied whites; Lusciously sweet whites; Sparkling whites; Ros ; Light, refreshing reds; Firm, medium-bodied reds; Rich, full-bodied reds; Fortified - Complete Wine Selector will be your escort into the world of wine: Introducing the Ten Wine Styles Buying Wine by Style Serving and Drinking Wine The World of Wine Made Simple Rules to Remember Friendly charts, pictograms, at-a-glance guides, and numerous top 10 and how-to lists make it simple. More than 600 wine recommendations, the mechanics of buying wine and advice on common dilemmas provide easy answers to the most perplexing wine decisions.
- Author BiographyKatherine Cole writes wine columns for the FOODday section of The Oregonian newspaper and MIX magazine. Voodoo Vintners, her book on biodynamic winegrowing, was published in June 2011 by Oregon State University Press and was nominated for International Wine Book of the Year at the 2012 Louis Roederer International Wine Writers' Awards. Katherine's work has appeared in numerous magazines. She holds degrees from Harvard College and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, has studied with the International Sommelier Guild and has taught journalism courses at Portland State University. The Coles live in a 1913 Craftsman home near downtown Portland, Oregon, that was previously owned by E. Palmer Hoyt, a past editor and publisher of The Oregonian. Their Irvington neighbourhood is surrounded by Portland's best restaurants and is a short drive from numerous northwest wine regions, most notably Willamette Valley Pinot Noir country. When they're not at home, you can find the Coles riding their Dutch bicycles, backcountry skiing, fly-fishing, crabbing or hunting for birds or mushrooms.
- Author(s)Katherine Cole
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, pictograms, 400 wine labels
- Weight1122 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.