Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionCount Guido Deiro (1886-1950), Italian-born composer and accordion virtuoso. Deiro was a major force in the popularization of the accordion in the early 20th century. Concert accordionist and scholar Henry Doktorski has transcribed and edited all of Deiro's original music for accordion--45 pieces including waltzes, rags, marches, polkas, fox trots, tangos, and popular Deiro favorites: My Florence Waltz, Egypto Fantasia, Sharpshooter's March, and the Broadway hit, Kismet. <br> A lengthy essay and rare photos from the Deiro family archive complete the 192-page book. <br>
- Author(s)Henry Doktorski
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width222 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.