All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, the first part of this book is devoted to the basic material of complex analysis, while the second covers many special topics, such as the Riemann Mapping Theorem, the gamma function, and analytic continuation. Power series methods are used more systematically than is found in other texts, and the resulting proofs often shed more light on the results than the standard proofs. While the first part is suitable for an introductory course at undergraduate level, the additional topics covered in the second part give the instructor of a gradute course a great deal of flexibility in structuring a more advanced course.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/1998
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight918 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement4th ed. 1999. Corr. 3rd printing 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.