All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionExamining important results and analytical techniques, this graduate-level textbook is a step-by-step presentation of the structure and function of complex networks. Using a range of examples, from the stability of the internet to efficient methods of immunizing populations, and from epidemic spreading to how one might efficiently search for individuals, this textbook explains the theoretical methods that can be used, and the experimental and analytical results obtained in the study and research of complex networks. Giving detailed derivations of many results in complex networks theory, this is an ideal text to be used by graduate students entering the field. End-of-chapter review questions help students monitor their own understanding of the materials presented.
- Author BiographyShlomo Havlin is a Professor in the Department of Physics at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. He is an editor for several physics journals, has published over 600 articles in international journals, co-authored and co-edited 11 books, and won numerous awards for his work including the Weizmann Prize (2009) and the APS Lilienfeld Prize (2010). Reuven Cohen is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. He has written many papers in the fields of complex networks, robot swarms, algorithms and communication networks, and has won several national and international prizes for his work.
- Author(s)Reuven Cohen,Shlomo Havlin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus. 65 exercises
- Weight700 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.