All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of solved examples, exercises, and applications help students gain a firm understanding of the most important topics in the theory and applications of complex variables. Topics include the complex plane, basic properties of analytic functions, analytic functions as mappings, analytic and harmonic functions in applications, and transform methods. 1990 edition. Appendices.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Fisher
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/1999
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.