All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes the K-Method which has been developed by the authors. The purpose of the K-Method is to negotiate and administrate a complex portfolio of customised materials, all belonging to the same purchasing group (e.g. labels). The underlying idea is to agree prices for specification features, instead of giving each material an individual price based on its unique specification. By doing so, a price formula will be agreed between the buyer and supplier which even defines prices of future materials with any kind of specification.
- Author BiographyDonald Kossmann (*1968) , received his Master in Computer Science (Dipl.-Inform.) from the University of Karlsruhe in 1991. He completed his PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) at the RWTH Aachen and his habilitation at the University of Passau. Since 1998 he has been Professor at the TU Munchen, University of Heidelberg and finally at the ETH Zurich. Since 2014 he works as Research Director for Microsoft in Seattle. Daniel Kossmann (*1964), received his Master in Computer Science (Dipl.-Inform.) from the University of Karlsruhe in 1989. From 1989 to 2007 he worked for Unilever in various positions in Hamburg, Berlin, Warsaw and Paris. Among these positions he has been Head of Supply Management, Head of Management Accounting, and Finance Director for European Supply Management. Daniel Kossmann works since 2007 as a freelancer and consultant.
- Author(s)Daniel Kossmann,Donald Kossmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight356 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.