All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a survey of the subject in the form of a collection of articles written by experts, that together provides a comprehensive guide to research. The editors'aim has been to provide an accessible description of the current stae of complexity theory, and to demonstrate the breadth of techniques and results that make this subject so exciting. Thus, papers run the gamut from sublogarithmic space to exponential time, and from new combinatorial techniques to interactive proof systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan L. Selman,Lane A. Hemaspaandra
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.