All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors present a new approach to leadership based on findings from complexity science. Integrating real case studies with rigorous research results, they explore the biggest challenges being faced in fast-paced organizations, and provide a host of concrete tools for leading during critical periods.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY GOLDSTEIN Ph.D., is Full Professor in the School of Business, Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, USA. JAMES K. HAZY is Founder and CEO of Leadership Science, LLC. BENYAMIN B. LICHTENSTEIN is Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA.
- Author(s)Benyamin B. Lichtenstein,James K. Hazy,Jeffrey Goldstein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.