All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionCompose Yourself! is the indispensable resource for all teachers of composition. Emphasising a holistic and practical approach to composition, this book offers: fifty lesson plans for the over-worked music teacher, and Ideas for listening, discussion, tation, improvisation and performance activities. Information is divided into helpful, 'bite-size' sections that support Key Stages 3 and 4. It offers ideal preparation for the composition element of Music GCSE and Trinity practical examinations. The corresponding pupil's workbook, available in packs of ten, contains twenty-two worksheets.
- Author(s)Paul Harris,Richard Tucker
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.