CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Composite Materials and Joining Technologies for Composites: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics: Volume 7 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2012)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionComposite Materials and the First International Symposium on Joining Techlogies for Composites, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics represents one of seven volumes of technical papers presented at the Society for Experimental Mechanics SEM 12th International Congress & Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, held at Costa Mesa, California, June 11-14, 2012. The full set of proceedings also includes volumes on Dynamic Behavior of Materials , Challenges in Mechanics of Time -Dependent Materials and Processes in Conventional and Multifunctional Materials , Imaging Methods for Novel Materials and Challenging Applications , Experimental and Applied Mechanics , Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials and, MEMS and Natechlogy .
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight872 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Backman,Eann Patterson,Gary Cloud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.