All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComposites Fabrication Handbook #2 is written for those who want to enhance the quality and performance of their composite projects. Learn what it takes to truly optimize a composite lamination for high performance use. Basic mold making is covered in this book to help fabricators produce effective mold systems from a variety of molding materials. Several advanced molding techniques are demonstrated in depth, including vacuum bagging, trapped rubber insert molding, inflatable bladder molding, or resin transfer molding techniques. In the spirit of Composites Fabrication Handbook #1, this book presents each subject in a hands on, practical way.
- Author BiographyJohn Wanberg is an Assistant Professor of Industrial Design at Metropolitan State College of Denver where he teaches design materials and studio classes. He has worked professionally in the design and manufacture of varied composite products ranging from wearable medical robotic devices to aftermarket automotive parts and alternatively powered vehicles.
- Author(s)John Wanberg
- PublisherWolfgang Publications
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationStillwater, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolfgang Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.