Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe go-with-you guide for creating strong compositions every time you take a photo Composition requires purposeful placement of elements within the frame, including backgrounds, foregrounds, main subjects, and much more. It can take years to acquire strong compositional skills. That's where Composition Digital Field Guide comes in. Packed with full-color photos, this handy guide teaches you how to bring together photographic elements to produce photos that are unique, creative, and memorable. * Addresses the skills required to master the art of good composition when taking digital photos * Walks you through framing your images carefully, which is the first key step in capturing a strong photograph * Features hundreds of stunning and inspiring full-color photos of people, wildlife, and landscapes * Includes the newest feature of the Digital Field Guide series: a removable color checker card to help ensure true color in your photographs It will be difficult to keep your composition while reading the invaluable advice in Composition Digital Field Guide!
- Author BiographyAlan Hess is a commercial photographer specializing in concert and event photography, but his work has covered everything from portraits to products. His concert and backstage images have appeared in numerous online and print publications, and he is the author of three other Digital Field Guides, including the bestselling Exposure Digital Field Guide.
- Author(s)Alan Hess
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- Series TitleDigital Field Guide
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight516 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.