All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the Common Core State Standards, students should be able to read closely to determine what a text says explicitly, make logical references from it, and cite specific textual evidence to support conclusions drawn from the text.Each of the 40 short, fiction and nfiction passages in this collection includes companion comprehension questions that target these critical reading skills and give students the repeated practice they need to build mastery in identifying main idea and details, using context clues, distinguishing between fact and opinion, and more. For use with Grade 6.
- Author BiographyLinda Ward Beech is a New York City-based writer and editor who has written more than 40 titles for Scholastic Teaching Resources.
- Author(s)Linda Ward Beech
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.