All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
- AU $19.85Trending at AU $30.28
About this product
- DescriptionContents include: The breast in history and history of the treatment of breast cancer; Anatomy of the female breast; Physiology of the breast; Breast examination and self-examination; Surgery of the breast; Complications of surgery; Sentinel de biopsy; Lymphedema; Complimentary and alternative methods of the treatment of breast cancer; Pathology of the breast and cancer; Radiology and breast disease; Genetics and cancer; Nursing administration and the cancer patient; Diet and nutrition; Cancer of the breast and chemotherapy; Hormones and breast cancer; Radiation therapy; Stem cell transplantation; Plastic surgery; Anaesthesia; Breast cancer prevention.
- Author BiographyDr Joel Berman MD FACS
- Author(s)Joel A Berman,Joel Berman
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus & photos
- Weight510 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoel Berman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.