All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with all the essential information they need to learn chess and to start winning-quickly! The contents-tested and proven to work-leave little to chance. The reader learns the rules, how to apply them efficiently, the principles of winning chess, and how to visualize the board and pieces-all prerequisites for success. This is the first volume (Fifth Edition; time-tested for twenty-five years!) of the Comprehensive Chess Course Series: From Beginner to Master and Beyond. Each of its fourteen volumes stands on its own; together, they create a truly unique, and very practical, work.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Roman Pelts is best known as one of the most respected chess trainers in the world. Since founding the Roman Pelts Chess Studio, first in Montreal and later in Toronto, he has taught hundreds of students and is commonly regarded as Canada's top chess teacher.
- Author(s)Lev Alburt,Roman Pelts
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleComprehensive Chess Course Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content Note300 black-and-white diagrams
- Weight280 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement5th Enlarged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.