Comprehensive Cleft Care by Thieme Medical Publishers Inc (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $69.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor parents, learning that their newest family member may bring some unexpected challenges along with the blessing of his or her arrival can take a bit of adjustment. They have questions and need a trusted source of information to allay their fears. You are that source. However, most of the time, parents receive almost too much information to take in all at once, and questions arise as they digest the information. The parents of your patients may wonder: Did I hear that right? What does that term mean? What should I do next? What is in store for my family? From diagsis to treatment options, Comprehensive Cleft Care: A Family Edition provides families with important information to help them fully understand their child's condition and its treatment. Authored by parents and professionals, this unique work was written with real-life challenges in mind. Two of the book's editors have raised cleft-affected children. As a result, the information provided is t only informative and helpful, but also personal, readily accessible, and relevant from a parent's perspective. This book enables parents and families to play a central role in navigating their child's care while working alongside the rest of the care team. Written in easy-to-read language, it contains over two dozen short chapters that mirror topics discussed in the corresponding text written for health care professionals, Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition. Topics covered include the fundamentals of care, psychosocial and educational aspects, cleft lip and palate repair, speech and hearing, airway and breathing issues, dental and orthodontic principles, and more. By providing up-to-date information in a clear and concise format, this book can help to educate parents and to alleviate much of the anxiety they have regarding their child's condition and its treatment. Published with a complimentary eBook, this guide is an invaluable resource for families seeking to help their cleft-affected child reach his or her full potential.
- Author BiographyEdited by Joseph Losee, MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA Richard E. Kirschner, MD, Nationwide Children's Hospital and The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, USA Darren Smith, MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA With Co-Editors Amy Straub and Christin Lawrence
- PublisherThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Straub,Christin Lawrence,Darren Smith,Joseph E. Losee,Richard E. Kirschner
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Edition StatementFamily ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.