All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary gynecology text for over 25 years, Comprehensive Gynecology covers all of the key issues residents, specialists, primary care doctors, and other healthcare providers encounter in everyday practice. This 7th edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new content, including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care, infertility issues and treatments, effectively managing mepausal patients, and more. Written in a clear, concise and evidence-based style, it offers the practical, in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Author BiographyDr. Lobo, formerly Rappleye Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Center for Reproductive Sciences, Columbia University, has done extensive research in various areas of reproductive endocrinology and infertility including estrogen metabolism and menopause. Dr. Lobo has a primary interest in hyperandrogenic disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. He frequently serves as editor for peer-review journals and has authored over 300 articles and 16 books.
- Author(s)David M. Gershenson,Fidel A. Valea,Gretchen M. Lentz,Rogerio A. Lobo
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content NoteApprox. 769 illustrations (510 in full color)
- Weight2654 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.