All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Comprehensive Handbook of Pediatric Audiology, Second Edition is the most wide-ranging and complete work of its kind and has become the definitive reference in the specialty area of pediatric audiology. Content areas range from typical auditory development, to identification and diagstic processes, to medical and audiologic management of childhood hearing and ear disorders. An interdisciplinary assembly of 66 internationally-recognized experts from the fields of audiology, speech-language pathology, education, pediatric medicine, and otology contributed to this second edition. Building from the success of the first edition, and aligning with the evolution of the profession, this edition expands and deepens its coverage of early identification of hearing loss, etiology and medical considerations, and hearing techlogies, especially implantable devices and the measurement of outcomes resulting from intervention.Updates to the new edition include:*New chapters on the measurement of outcomes resulting from intervention, preventable hearing loss, implementation of newborn hearing screening programs, and the future of implantable devices*Reorganization for improved sequencing of content areas*Substantially updated chapters and references. The Comprehensive Handbook of Pediatric Audiology, Second Edition is intended for use in doctoral-level education programs in audiology or hearing science, as well as to serve as an in-depth reference source for practicing audiologists and other professionals, educators, scientists, and policy makers seeking current and definitive information on evidence-based pediatric audiology practice.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byAnne Marie Tharpe,Richard C. Seewald
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.