All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith her usual wit and poignancy, Guadalupe Loaeza delivers a series of stories as entertaining as they are revealing. At first, the characters and situations seem to simply be imaginations and stories made up by the author. However, one can take a look at Mexico s history of the past three decades and realize that everything described is a part of the national, tragic reality. The men and women throughout these pages are representative of a particular social sector whose habits, attitudes, and behaviors are described with meticulous realism.
- Author BiographyGuadalupe Loaeza has worked at national newspapers such as La Jornada and Reforma. She is the author of many books such as Mujeres maravillosas, Ellas y nosotras, Parejas, Las ninas bien, 25 anos despues and many more.
- Author(s)Guadalupe Loaeza
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.