All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionComputation of Unsteady Internal Flows provides an in-depth understanding of unsteady flow modeling and algorithms. This understanding enables suitable algorithms and approaches for particular fields of application to be selected. In addition, the understanding of the behavior of algorithms gained allows practitioners to use them more safely in existing codes, enabling meaningful results to be produced more ecomically. Features of Computation of Unsteady Internal Flows: * Specialized unsteady flow modeling algorithms, their traits, and practical tips relating to their use are presented. * Case studies considering complex, practically significant problems are given. * Source code and set-up files are included. Intended to be of a tutorial nature, these enable the reader to reproduce and extend case studies and to further explore algorithm performances. * Mathematical derivations are used in a fashion that illuminates understanding of the physical implications of different numerical schemes. Physically intuitive mathematical concepts are used. * New material on adaptive time stepping is included. GBP/LISTGBP Audience: Researchers in both the academic and industrial areas who wish to gain in-depth kwledge of unsteady flow modeling will find Computation of Unsteady Internal Flows invaluable. It can also be used as a text in courses centered on computational fluid dynamics.
- Author(s)Paul G. Tucker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.