All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionComputational Atomic Structure: An MCHF Approach deals with the field of computational atomic structure, specifically with the multiconfiguration Hartree-Fock (MCHF) approach and the manner in which this approach is used in modern physics. Beginning with an introduction to computational algorithms and procedures for atomic physics, the book describes the theory underlying nrelativistic atomic structure calculations (making use of Brett-Pauli corrections for relativistic effects) and details how the MCHF atomic structure software package can be used to this end. The book concludes with a treatment of atomic properties, such as energy levels, electron affinities, transition probabilities, specific mass shift, fine structure, hyperfine-structure, and autoionization. This modern, reliable exposition of atomic structure theory proves invaluable to anyone looking to make use of the authors' MCHF atomic structure software package, which is available publicly via the Internet.
- Author(s)Charlotte Froese Fischer,P. Jonsson,T. Brage,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Physics Publishing
- Content Note25 line illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.