All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest challenges facing the computational engineering community is to extend the success of computational mechanics to fields outside traditional engineering, in particular to biology, the biomedical sciences and medicine. The Computational Biomechanics for Medicine series provides an opportunity for specialists in computational biomechanics to present their latest methodologies and advancements. This 5th edition comprises nine of the latest developments in both fundamental science and patient-specific applications, from researchers in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, France, Ireland and China. Some of the interesting topics discussed are: cellular mechanics; tumor growth and modeling; medical image analysis and both patient-specific fluid dynamics and solid mechanic simulations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAdam Wittek,Barry Doyle,Barry Marshall,Karol Miller,Poul M. F. Nielsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.