All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of new drugs always was time consuming and costly. With the development in experimental methods, it was possible to scan small-compound libraries in order to find potentially suitable molecules. Protein kinases are a class of enzymes involved in the great majority of cellular processes. This book begins with a discussion on the protein kinase targeting drug discovery and design. It continues with topics on computational chemistry investigation of UV filters; using the network simulation method to study ionic transport processes in electrochemical cells; molecular simulation of electron beam nafabrication; interpreting of chiral ordering of hybrid system of several AZO dyes; a general procedure for a priori calculation of thermochemical properties of organic molecules and free radicals; strategies for design of new organic molecular rectifiers; and DFT studies.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaria Bove
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.