Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe vast volume of financial data that exists and the globalisation of financial markets create new challenges for researchers and practitioners in ecomics and finance. Computational data analysis techniques can contribute significantly within this context, by providing a rigorous analytic framework for decision-making and support, in areas such as financial times series analysis and forecasting, risk assessment, trading, asset management, and pricing. The aim of this edited volume is to present, in a unified context, some recent advances in the field, covering the theory, the methodologies, and the applications of computational data analysis methods in ecomics and finance. The volume consists of papers published in the fifth volume of the Journal of Computational Optimization in Ecomics & Finance (published by Nova Science Publishers). The contents of this volume cover a wide range of topics, including among others stock market applications, corporate finance, corporate performance, as well as macroecomic issues.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight638 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byChrysovalantis Gaganis,Constantin Zopounidis,Michael Doumpos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.