All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into two parts, this book deals with the theory of elasticity and computational solution of its problems. Part A named Theoretical Elasticity describes the mathematical theory and the analytical techniques of problem solving. Part B entitled Computational Elasticity, is devoted to the description of two of the most popular computational methods - the finite element and the boundary element methods.
- Author BiographyMohammed Ameen.: Department of Civil Engineering National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut
- Author(s)M. Ameen
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.