All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new work is an invaluable laboratory manual for all scientists involved with computational gemics. Topics covered include database searches, sequence analysis and comparison, multiple sequence analysis, large-scale EST analysis, geme browsing, protein structure prediction, mircroarray data analysis, and proteomics. The book is also useful as a teaching reference for graduates and undergraduate students.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRichard P. Grant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.