All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the application of recent advances in computational intelligence - algorithms, design methodologies, and synthesis techniques - to the design of integrated circuits and systems. It highlights new biasing and sizing approaches and optimization techniques and their application to the design of high-performance digital, VLSI, radio-frequency, and mixed-signal circuits and systems. This second of two related volumes addresses digital and network designs and applications, with 12 chapters grouped into parts on digital circuit design, network optimization, and applications. It will be of interest to practitioners and researchers in computer science and electronics engineering engaged with the design of electronic circuits.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 69 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEsteban Tlelo-Cuautle,Mourad Fakhfakh,Patrick Siarry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.