All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will find, in this highly relevant and groundbreaking book, research ranging from applications in financial markets and business administration to various economics problems. Not only are empirical studies utilizing various CI algorithms presented, but so also are theoretical models based on computational methods. In addition to direct applications of computational intelligence, readers can also observe how these methods are combined with conventional analytical methods such as statistical and econometric models to yield preferred results.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr Shu-Heng Chen is a professor in the Department of Economics of the National Chengchi University. He serves as the Director of the AI-ECON Research Center, National Chengchi University. Dr. Chen holds a M.A. degree in mathematics and a Ph. D. in Economics from the University of California at Los Angeles. He has more than 150 publications in international journals, edited volumes and conference proceedings. Prof. Dr. Paul P. Wang, has published extensively in the fields of mathematical systems modeling, fuzzy logic, pattern recognition,intelligent ystems,managements of economical systems, and the computational biology and bioinformatics. He has been a co-founder of several corporations including Intelligent Machines Inc. He has served as an EiC of the Information Sciences Journal for two decades and he is the managing editor of the New Mathematics & Natural Computing at present. In addition,he is the founder of JCIS, Inc. and Society for Mathematics of Uncertainty in 2006. Prof. Dr. Tzu-Wen Kuo is an assistant professor in Department of Finance and Banking of Aletheia University in Taiwan. She is also a fellow of AI-ECON research center. Her research interest is Genetic Programming in Economics and Finance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/07/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul P. Wang,Shu-Heng Chen,Tzu-Wen Kuo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.