All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis Brief highlights Informatics and related techniques to Computer Science Professionals, Engineers, Medical Doctors, Bioinformatics researchers and other interdisciplinary researchers. Chapters include the Bioinformatics of Diabetes and several computational algorithms and statistical analysis approach to effectively study the disorders and possible causes along with medical applications.
- Author BiographyDr. M Naresh Babu obtained his PhD in Computer Science/Bioinformatics from Acharya Nagarjuna University in India. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the C R Rao Advanced Institute for Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science. His research interests are in the area of Cryptography and Bioinformatics.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / Forensic and Medical Bioinformatics
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byNaresh Babu Muppalaneni,Vinit Kumar Gunjan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.