Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to address the optimization of resolution enhancement techniques in optical lithography. It provides an in-depth discussion of RET tools that use model-based mathematical optimization approaches. The book starts with an introduction of optical lithography systems, electric magnetic field principles, and fundamentals of optimization; it goes on to describe algorithms for the development of optimal optical proximity correction, phaseshifting mask, offaxis illumination approaches, and their combinations. The accompanying mathematical derivations and MATLAB(R) software files make it easy for researchers, scientists, engineers, and graduate students and faculty to apply any of the optimization algorithms.
- Author BiographyDr. Xu Ma received a PhD in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Delaware. He is now with the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department at the University of California at Berkeley. Dr. Ma's research interests include computational imaging, signal processing, and computational lithography. <p>Dr. Gonzalo R. Arce received a PhD degree in electrical engineering from Purdue University. He is the Charles Black Evans Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Delaware and holds the Fulbright-Nokia Distinguished Chair in Information and Communications Technologies. Dr. Arce's fields of interest include nonlinear and statistical signal processing, digital printing, and computational imaging. He is a Fellow of the IEEE for his contributions to the theory and applications of nonlinear signal processing.
- Author(s)Gonzalo R. Arce,Xu Ma
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.