All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionHere, the world's most active and productive computational scientists from academia and industry present established, effective and powerful tools for understanding catalysts. With its broad scope -- nitrogen fixation, polymerization, C-H bond activation, oxidations, biocatalysis and much more -- this book represents an extensive kwledge base for designing efficient catalysts, allowing readers to improve the performance of their own catalysts.
- Author BiographyKeiji Morokuma is William H. Emerson Professor Emeritus of Chemistry at Emory University in Atlanta, USA, and also Research Leader at Fukui Institute for Fundamental Chemistry at Kyoto University, Japan. Prof. Morokuma has authored over 600 scientific publications and has received numerous scientific awards, including Chemical Society of Japan Award, Schrodinger Medal from World Association of Theoretical Organic Chemists, Fukui Medal of Asian-Pacific Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists. He was President of International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science from 2000-2006. Jamal Musaev is the principal scientist and manager of the Emerson Center at Emory University in Atlanta, USA. Dr. Musaev has authored over 200 scientific publications and delivered numerous invited scientific lectures at universities and R&D centers of more than 15 countries. Scientific interest of Dr. Musaev includes the elucidation of principles and mechanisms of vital catalytic processes on transition-metal complexes, nano-structures, and metalloenzymes.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication23/01/2008
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight886 g
- Width176 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDjamaladdin G. Musaev,Keiji Morokuma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.