All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes contributions from diverse disciplines including electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, industrial engineering, and medicine, bridging a vital gap between the mathematical sciences and neuroscience research. Covering a wide range of research topics, this volume demonstrates how various methods from data mining, signal processing, optimization and cutting-edge medical techniques can be used to tackle the most challenging problems in modern neuroscience.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight820 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPanos M. Pardalos,Petros Xanthopoulos,Wanpracha Art Chaovalitwongse
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.