All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles collected in this volume are based on lectures given at the IMA Workshop, Computational Radiology and Imaging: Therapy and Diagstics , March 17-21, 1997. Introductory articles by the editors have been added. The focus is on inverse problems involving electromagnetic radiation and particle beams, with applications to X-ray tomography, nuclear medicine, near-infrared imaging, microwave imaging, electron microscopy, and radiation therapy planning. Mathematical and computational tools and models which play important roles in this volume include the X-ray transform and other integral transforms, the linear Boltzmann equation and, for near-infrared imaging, its diffusion approximation, iterative methods for large linear and n-linear least-squares problems, iterative methods for linear feasibility problems, and optimization methods. The volume is intended t only for mathematical scientists and engineers working on these and related problems, but also for n-specialists. It contains much introductory expository material, and a large number of references. Many unsolved computational and mathematical problems of substantial practical importance are pointed out.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChristoph Borgers,Frank Natterer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.