Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionComputational spectroscopy is a rapidly evolving field that is becoming a versatile and widespread tool for the assignment of experimental spectra and their interpretation as related to chemical physical effects. This book is devoted to the most significant methodological contributions in the field, and to the computation of IR, UV-VIS, NMR and EPR spectral parameters with reference to the underlying vibronic and environmental effects. Each section starts with a chapter written by an experimental spectroscopist dealing with present challenges in the different fields; comprehensive coverage of conventional and advanced spectroscopic techniques is provided by means of dedicated chapters written by experts. Computational chemists, analytical chemists and spectroscopists, physicists, materials scientists, and graduate students will benefit from this thorough resource.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Barone is a Full Professor of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa. He is President of the Italian Chemical Society and a Fellow of the International Academy of Quantum Molecular Sciences. He is the author of nearly 500 publications in international journals, with more than 20,000 citations, and has given about 150 invited lectures in Italian and foreign institutions.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1008 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byVincenzo Barone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.