All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates modern computational studies of nucleic acids, ranging from advanced electronic structure quantum chemical calculations through explicit solvent molecular dynamics (MD) simulations up to mesoscopic modelling, with the main focus given to the MD field. It gives an equal emphasis to the leading methods and applications while successes as well as pitfalls of the computational techniques are discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- Series TitleChallenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1083 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byFilip Lankas,Jiri Sponer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.